StratoVent's Self-Cleaning Hood System automatically cleans the hood plenum after the days cooking is completed.
The Fully Integrated Self-Cleaning Hood System helps keep your kitchen ventilation system clean with maximum grease extraction efficiency. The system is available with hot water wash integrated into StratoVent's premier canopy style SV2 and SVS2 hood lines.
The hot water wash system automatically cleans the hood plenum after the days cooking is completed. Washing the hood plenum with surfactant (surface-active agent that reduces the surface tension between the grease and water allowing the water to dissolve the grease) while the hood is hot considerably increases cleaning effectiveness. The added riser sprayer also drastically reduces the need for grease duct and hood cleaning. Timing for both the surfactant and wash length is programmable to meet your specific needs.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed Product
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Hood Fabricated from 100% Stainless Steel
- Drip-Less Nozzles with Internal Strainers
- Easily Serviceable
- Adjustable Surfactant Injection Timing and Volume (Factory Set for 1 Second Injection with 1 Minute Delay)
- Adjustable Wash Length (Factory-Set at 3 Minutes)
- Standard Riser Spray Nozzle for Duct Cleaning
- Water Wash Usage is 0.7 GPM Per Foot of Hood
- Available EMS Control Package to Reduce Fan Loads During Idle Periods
- Installed in Utility Cabinet for Easy Start-Up
- 100% Stainless Steel Filters
- Reduced Fire Hazard Risk in Hood and Duct