StratoVent's Factory Welded Grease Duct System
Grease Duct is ETL Listed, single wall construction made from 430 stainless steel. Duct diameters range from 8 to 36, with multiple lengths and accessories available. Grease duct is ideal for use in kitchen ventilation applications where clearance to combustibles and temperature retention in the duct is not a factor. Duct system(s) are available as a stand-alone system, or as part of a fully integrated package, and are pre-engineered for optimum performance for exhaust fans and hoods. Grease ductis ETL listed to standard UL-1978,and does not have to be welded in the field.
The DW Series has been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirement sofa widely recognized (consensus) U.S. products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-upinspections to verify continued performance.
- ETL Listed to UL standard number UL-1978.
- Duct and duct accessories are constructed out of 20 gauge 430 stainless steel.
- Multiple accessories
- Diameters range from 8 to 36
- Duct lengths are 7", 11", 17", 23", 29", 35", and 47"
- Duct and duct accessory connections have been optimized for ease of assembly
- Connections are made using a universal V clamp
- Joints to be sealed using 3M Fire Barrier 2000+
- Transition plates available for duct termination at the curb
- Transition plates and collars designed to overcome slight misalignments
- Proven duct hanging system
- Submittals and duct CAD files